Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Winks" From the Universe

I mentioned in one of my previous blogs, that I called the 'coincidences' that come into my life winks from the Universe, letting me know my desire in the process of manifesting. To keep it up, keep the faith. Little reassurances - I love them! When I see little manifestations it get's me excited that this really works and I'm doing something right and keep going.

For quite awhile I was internally desiring new tiles in my bathroom. I didn't fully realize it, I was so focused on big desires, that I didn't realize how my vibration would drop to a negative one when I walked into our main bath and saw those old, warn out tiles. I would tell myself, "one day I will have a bathroom with sparkling tiles" and that would bring on positive vibrations and faith with no attachment. Well, one day one of the tiles just fell off, yah, just like that! we were so surprised, they weren't that old. Well, of course, then my husband had to replace them! The funds were there and it was all easy. So now we have nice, new, sparkling tiles in our bathroom that make me smile. Thank you Universe! Sometimes it's easier to manifest the smaller desires cause we don't attach any doubt, fear, dependancy on them, like the tiles, and then Taadaah! the Universe gives it to us, just like that!

Another Wink....my feng shui report for 2008 said that Yellow was my lucky color and to place/decorate something in my home using the color Yellow. I remember looking around my house and thinking there's nothing yellow here and I couldn't come up with anything that I felt would match - a blank. Then a few days later my mother-in -law gave me a yellow table cloth that she felt would look great with my dining room set! It's a nice calm yellow, and YES, it does match. Thank you Universe!

No comments:

 
Custom Search