Friday, January 4, 2008

The Law of Detachment

I think I need to practice the Law of Detachment. So after stating my desire, and visualizing that what it would be like to have it, I have to 'let go' of a dependency on it. That whether it comes about or not or when it does, won't define my happiness. This is a hard one for me. Every so often I find myself wondering "why haven't I seen anything happen yet and things will be so much better when it does"

The Law of Detachment says that in order to successfully attract something, you must be detached to the outcome. If you are attached, you project negative emotions of fear, doubt, or craving which actually attracts the opposite of your desire. You are operating from a position of worry, fear and doubt rather than serenity, trust and faith.

This law is equally as important in creating the reality we want. This is the one I think I'm not applying properly. Ok, so I need to get in alignment with my positive emotions/vibes. I'm going to focus on the joy of having the desire and not how/when it's coming. I'm going to have faith in the Universe that it's on it's way, the process has begun. It is essential to intentional creation to get into a feeling place of peaceful expectation that what we want is already at hand.

I will be patient.

No comments:

 
Custom Search