Saturday, January 5, 2008

A Vision Board

One thing that has really helped me stay focused is my Vision Board.

A vision board is basically just a board that is covered with pictures or symbols of the things you want. Been dreaming about a new house? Put a picture of it on your vision board. Want a certain amount of money? Put a check with the amount you want on the vision board. I also use my vision board to note my emotional desires, like, more peace, love and joy in my life. Using pictures of smiling families, hearts or just cutting out the actual words and sticking them on.

The problem is alot of people create a vision board and then slide it under their bed or put it in their closet and barely ever look at it. The whole point of the vision board is to help you visualize your dreams which in turn produces the positive emotions that come with seeing these images. Looking at your Vision Board daily impresses these images on your subconscious mind, you will put out the vibrations necessary to attract them. This moves the goal closer to you while you are moving closer to it.

I've stuck mine up on my bedroom wall. So every morning when I wake up I see it. I stop and concentrate on it for a few minutes. Sometimes I pick one desire and decide I will be excited about this desire all day and visualize it all day. On the days when circumstances seem far away from manifesting, I look at my vision board and remind myself of what the Universe is bringing my way.

Of course, there are some desires I've already manifested! That's the fun part. I don't want to give the impression that I've been asking, asking, asking and not receiving! The Vision Board speeds up the process. Joy, Joy!

Happy Manifesting!

No comments:

 
Custom Search