Monday, January 7, 2008

Music That Stirs My Soul


It's very important to me to listen to the music I love on a daily basis. Whether it's at home, in my car, exercising or meditating, it definitely helps me raise my vibration and my mood. At times when nothing else seems to help me get back into a positive mood, just stopping and listening to my music works. Of course it's different types of music for different situations or moods I'm in. Sometimes classical for a relaxing, soothing downtime, inspirational music to get me excited about my dreams or upbeat music to get my groove on and just let go! I love to dance in my home with my kids. I want them to feel the freedom of just letting go too. Just clearing their minds and enjoying the moment! I try to avoid music that switches me into a glum, negative mood. Always listen to music you enjoy and puts you in a good mood. Maybe there's a song that reminds you of a certain desire you're wanting to manifest, listen to that song to help you speed up the creation process. Your emotions will soar when the right song is on! There are CD's you can purchase specifically designed for effective manifesting.
May you find the music that stirs your soul!



No comments:

 
Custom Search