Saturday, January 5, 2008

Importance of a Gratitude Journal



Last year I started a Gratitude Journal. I only wish I had started sooner. I knew the benefits of having one, but I procrastinated. I've also asked my children to start one. I truly believe they change your life and I know that being grateful for what you have NOW brings more for you to be grateful for in the future. I know there's days when you feel like there's nothing to be thankful for, but remember, there's always someone who has it worse then you. Even if it's just the fact that it's a warm, sunny, day or the safe return of your family, there's always something to be thankful for!

The Universe sees your gratefulness! When you stay connected to what you feel grateful for every day, you ignite the law of attraction by programming your subconscious mind to stay focused on what you love. A Gratitude Journal helps you do this. It reminds you of the blessings you have here and now, which brings up your vibrational level and creates happy emotions and then GUESS WHAT - the Universe picks up these positive vibrations and sends more of the blessings you're desiring!

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity.... It turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing, and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.


Melodie Beattie

No comments:

 
Custom Search