Friday, January 4, 2008

First blog of 2008

It's the beginning of 2008 and I've written down my 'intentions' for this year. And I say intentions not goals because I plan on manifesting these desires this year. Yup, according to the Law of Attraction I can create my reality and 'think' my desires into reality, into my life. If I believe, visualize and have faith it will happen. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, I'm definitely a work in progress!

Well, let me start by telling my story. I discovered the Law of Attraction last year amidst the buzz of the DVD The Secret. I began reading, watching, listening, talking - involved in anything that had to with the LOA. I know all the lingo, visualizing, manifesting, energy, vibes, etc. I was fascinated, this all contradicted everything I was taught about my belief system. Is it true, I can change my life/reality to a more positive one, that good things can and will come my way and my families?! After all the years of just accepting that life is just one big struggle and nothing comes easy and God's ready to 'thump' me anytime now. That I have no control over any of this, it's just the 'fate' I was dealt. This was great news for me! I was always 'the glass is half empty and will be fully empty anytime now' person. So I started my research on started practicing on a daily basis the steps to successful manifesting. To staying positive and keeping my 'vibrational' level at a high, positive one. (I know anyone who know anything about LOA knows what I'm talking about). Well, this also led me to discover the 'spiritual' side of all this. Like meditation, which definitely helps keep a positive vibe, and letting go of the negative thoughts, and looking within for peace. And once you start researching all the Universal Laws, you can see it's all spiritual, not just scientific.

Ok, ok, so then of course like all newbies to this, I wanted to see results! My desires popping up. That's what led me to starting a blog. I want to journal my manifestations. So far I've noticed the little ones come fast. I noticed 'coincidences' all the time, which according to the LOA, there are no coincidences, just what I call 'winks' from the Universe telling me you're getting closer to that desire, keep it up. I've noticed that the negative people in my life are fading away, and wonderful, positive people with the same beliefs are coming into my life. That a situation at one time that would cause me to lose it, doesn't knock me down. I see a positive side of it and suddenly things turn around and all turns out great! Financially, things are coming easier. I'm still working on manifesting some BIG desires in regards to finances, but I'm confident and excited they're on their way (but that's another blog).

So, now I'm going to start journaling my experiences, manifestations, adventures, whatever comes....

No comments:

 
Custom Search