Monday, March 24, 2008

Money Mastery Method 24 - Use a Personalized Money Script or Money Affirmation


By Christopher Westra Author: I Create Reality - Beyond Visualization

In his classic book, Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill tells us that we need to be very specific when setting our money goals. Vague generalities won't do. The universe responds to specific images, frequencies, and vibrations.

We decide the exact amount of our income. We must decide on how much money we want, when we want it by, and how we are going to earn it. By "how we are going to earn it" I mean what value do we intend to provide in return for the money?

Napoleon Hill came up with a specific plan that he read every morning and every night. He became very rich, and helped thousands and thousands of others to become rich. I'll help you come up with a brief, specific plan right now, and email it to you!

This will be in the form of a "Request to God or The Universe".

You must decide the details.

"Please continue to lead into my life the people, angels, inspiration, mentors, tools, resources, ideas, and strategies that I can use to expand my wealth to _____________ dollars a month.

I request this in complete trust, and an awareness of my role as a cosmic infant and a budding consciousness growing in light. This is what I think I want, and I ask that you bring me this monthly income or something better by this date _____________ .

I will earn this money by giving ______________ to others to increase their life, and to make them happier, healthier, or more abundant.

I express my thanks for what I have been given, and for what is coming."

No comments:

 
Custom Search